Our company, which was founded in 1963 by PAOLO DALMONTE, began its operations in various sectors including shipbuilding, chemicals, oil, underwater works, and industrial plants. The experience we gained during these years is fundamental for the development of our entrepreneurial philosophy, oriented towards maximum flexibility, in-depth training of our personnel, and the search for dialogue and collaboration with our clients.
Since 1975, under the impetus of leading machinery manufacturers and commercial companies, DALMONTE PAOLO S.n.c. has concentrated its resources on the production of components, spare parts, and accessories for concrete pumps and concrete mixer trucks. As a result, DALCOM S.r.l. was founded in 1988 with the aim of expanding into international markets by integrating the production of DALMONTE PAOLO S.n.c. with a new range of products marketed by itself.
Thanks to the construction in 1993 of a new facility in a production area of 3800 sq.m., the real industrialization of the group began. The purchase of modern CNC automatic machines gradually brought DALCOM into a high-quality production dimension based on the research and development of new materials and new processing techniques.
During these years, the construction of a dense distribution network in many countries began, but above all, relations with the main global manufacturers were consolidated. These relations still constitute the commercial backbone of the company as well as a very important source of technological development and expertise.
From 2003 to 2008 other three production and marketing centres were opened: in Madrid, Spain; in Caselle Torinese (Turin); and the brand new headquarters in Ravenna, located on an area of 8400 sq.m.
In 2009 the DALCOM brand was also introduced in Italy, creating a single contact and reference point for both the national and international markets.
IN 2013 WE CELEBRATED, TOGETHER WITH YOU, 50 YEARS OF WORK, COMMITMENT, AND SATISFACTION.
Between 2013 and 2018 the production area was strengthened with the purchase of additional CNC machine tools and a new system for the processing and welding of double-wall pipes. The Technical Department was launched with both 3D modelling and calculation software and a three-dimensional measuring arm used for quality control and reverse engineering.
In 2019 we continue to grow, expanding our production area and business relations.
- 1963 PAOLO DALMONTE establishes a production machine shop
- 1982 Relocation to the new manufacturing facility in Via Bondi with 500 sq.m. of production area
- 1988 The founding of DALCOM S.r.l. initiates the international expansion of the group
- 1993 Inauguration of the new facility in Via Grandi on a production area of 3800 sq.m., including 2000 indoor sq.m.
- 2003 Inauguration of the production and commercial facility of MADRID, SPAIN
- 2005 Inauguration of the production and commercial facility of CASELLE TORINESE (Turin)
- 2008 Opening of the new manufacturing facility in Via Ricasoli on an area of 8400 sq.m.
- 2009 DALCOM S.r.l. becomes the single reference point for the national and international markets
- 2013 DALCOM S.r.l. celebrates 50 years
- 2013 – 2018 Implementation of automatic machine tools and 3D design and control tools
- 2019 Expansion of the production area with a new wing of more than 1500 indoor sq.m.